I LOVE Frankie magazine!

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Frankie Magazine is on my list of things I miss from Oz (though I have managed to find it once or twice in borders here in UK which was a treat!) Every issue feels like it has been written just for me (though they are doing really well so even more excitingly, there are lots of like minded folk!)!
If you haven't seen one seek one out... it's full of crafty treasures and titbits, great illustrators (even get a poster & calender), interviews with inspiring folk from music to art to shop owners and just generally great articles written by unpretentious real people... the new issue 30 is out now and sounds delightful too!

1 comments:

  1. If you're internationally based, you can still get a frankie fix via a digital subscription at zinio

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger