Air Mail letter love

Thursday 9 July 2009

I love anything airmail related... it reminds me of long letters I used to get from my Grandma in England and of my mum writing them to her faraway friends... I feared they had almost vanished off the earth but then I found all of these and my heart flutters were eased. I might even write one this week in their honour - Long live those friendly red and blue stripes!

1. Vintage Airmail Stickers {Curiosity Shoppe}
2. Airmail Luggage tag {via MoMA}
3. Aeroplane postcard {Curiosity Shoppe}
4. Airmail Envelope Notebook {Your Secret Admiral}
5. Airmail Notecard {Blue Cake and Buttercup}
6. Airmail Animal letters {Johnson & Banks}
7. Vintage Airmail Stickers {Stampington & co.}
8. Airmail Stamp {Fat pumpkin}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger