200 posts!

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Wowee... how very exciting... I've made it all the way to 200 posts since starting up back in June!! (It doesn't feel like that many) Thanks to everyone who has been reading up until now and for the talented people who have given me permission to show off their delightful work... I promise to keep adding more treasures on a daily basis. Please leave me comments on anything else you'd like see here, or any thoughts or hellos too.... muchas thankyous, emily xx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 200 posts - I love coming over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hip hip hurrah. congrats on the double century, such a great site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation, I just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i had made a comment everytime i ooo'd and aaa'd at the daily smudge you would have 2000 posts already...such a collection of unique and inspiring artists and designers...what a wonderful world - thank you for the window :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger