Blog World Wednesday > my daily reads

Thursday 22 October 2009

Sometimes the enormity of the blog world boggles my mind... there are so many wide eyed and talented people all over the place finding and posting up inspiring things or creating great new work. I find the list of blogs I'm admiring gets larger with every week and I feel as though soon it will fill all my days! I thought I should celebrate this...

So, stay tuned next week (and every wednesday thereafter) for inspiring links to other worlds and a few words from the mouth of the creator. To start off though I thought i'd show a few of my favourite daily peeks.

Mint ::: written by Durham (US) based print designer, Ellie Snow. Filled with lots of great print design, stationary, fashion, photography and some of her own lovely work from Hello Tenfold too.
Black Eiffel ::: written by Rachel, a designer and photographer from the USA. Filled with Interior design and decorations, Letterpress and stationary, Fashion and Photography.
and of course Design Sponge*::: (The very first blog I ever read I think) Grace and her team of creative folk always give us good things... DIY projects, City design guides, Sneek peeks into houses, guest posts and loads more... but you probably already knew that?!

1 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the kind mention. Happy Friday! Hope you have a most excellent weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger