The Paper Bride

Tuesday 30 March 2010


Purgatory Pie Press have released this most lovely of books (I only wish I had found it 6 months ago before I got married!) Their previous book, 'How to make books' was a treat in every way and while this is more specific, its design and illustration looks equally great and could translate to be 'The paper party' too so anyone can warrant getting one. It goes through step by step instructions for making garlands, lining envelopes, pop-up maps, postcards and other decor... all the things needed to create a paper paradise! (You can buy the book here on etsy also)


I think if I had this book before my wedding I would have made it all it sounds so good! As it stands I did have alot of paper themed decorations (flags, menus, origami, lanterns etc.)... seeing this has prompted me to show abit on here later in the week... hold tight, you'll see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger