twit twit Twitter!

Monday 15 March 2010

I'm fairly new to the world of twitter and am only just getting my head around what it's all about (slow I know!) I find the self-report style updates abit pointless but have been finding lots of great links in amongst all that too. See, today Jessica Hische uploaded this amazing thumbtack type she made this morning..
and then eye magazine showed off their lovely new typograhy special cover...

So I've gone from being a twitter hater to abit of an addict and now need even more internet hours in my day... maybe will just have to buy an ipad (yay!)
p.s. I'll try to post some good stuff in return too so feel free to follow along

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger