Pencil pushing

Friday 3 September 2010

noname-2
Over the past few weeks I have seen so many wonderful pencil themed bits and pieces. I don't know if it was my subconscious secretly looking for them all or if they are just following me? In any case I'm happy to have found them... what treasures!
il_fullxfull.170817357
Lead alphabet (artist unknown), Chef pencils by Paper Pasteries, Pencil fence by unknown (via fffound) Colour pencil earrings by Huiyitan, , Giant pencils by Jonna Pohjalainen

*UPDATE - the first three pencil sculptures are by Dalton Ghetti... they came to me via an email but i've just seen them on Design Sponge too

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh fantastic selections of pics. Pencil fence is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could never be unhappy walking home through a pencil fence!! just found this great pencil scarf too and had to add it: http://www.etsy.com/listing/47280276/lambswool-green-pencil-scarf?ref=storque

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger