Vinyl Letterpress Printing // The Hungry Workshop

Thursday 21 July 2011

Today I discovered a wonderful printing project by the very talented duo at The Hungry Workshop - a print made from a laser cut record for an exhibition about record sleeves! How perfect!!

SFRMC1

I love it when people get all experimental with age old techniques and so this struck a chord (aswell as the fact that my lovely husband has one hell of a record collection and doesn't know quite what to do with them all!) This video shows how it's done. The printing plate below is almost as gorgeous as the prints - I hope they've framed it somewhere!

SFRMC6-2

(I have also been admiring for some time these these sketchbooks and target coasters made for Raleigh Paper. Those colours. Awesome!)

Aim-True-Covers-Above

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger