Colour a plenty

Tuesday 2 August 2011

I have lots to be smiling about of late... Fun and challenging work projects, little kicking feet inside my steadily growing belly and the feeling of winter slipping away and the summer shining on through!

plentyofcolour_intersectionart_2

The discovery of this great new blog last week was something to add to my list. Plenty of Colour is full of (as you'd imagine) incredible colourful things.... like the above asphalt painting in Berlin (photo by happy pixels) My favorite pieces though, are the sequin art artworks by Danish/Czech artist, Theresa Himmer. Imagine turning the corner to see that!!

plentyofcolour_theresa_himmer_3

(The one above is a volcano... and below is a waterfall!)

plentyofcolour_theresa_himmer_1

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the volcano. It's gorgeous and oh so cheeky. Great blog find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this rocks the colour into my thawing world :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger