Citta Design // Tokyo collection

Friday 20 April 2012

Screen-shot-2012-04-20-at-1.20.47-PM

It's been very rainy this week but I haven't minded it! My mum recently gave me this most gorgeous umbrella (which looks even better in real life) and Leo and I have been covered in wonderful colour (he loves it as much as me and giggles everytime we're using it) It's by Citta Design and on closer inspection I found that in fact all of their new Tokyo collection is pretty special... dangerously special!

citta

2 comments:

  1. Your site is adorable, color-filled & enjoyable Emily, this in particular caught my eye (well actually through F/Keepers on Twitter!) Lived in Tokyo 5 years & became incredibly style-conscious (in my mind only, not in presentation, one can only try!) Love Citta design & the Washi/Origami-esque influence is apparel-apparent! & oh so lovely......Heavenly day to you & thanx for the pretty post.
    Rani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thankyou Rani for your lovely words. I am totally enamoured with the japanese aesthetic. so very stylish indeed. Am very jealous of you living there :)

      Delete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger