Jason Ratliff // Shadows full of character

Thursday 19 July 2012

JasonRatliff - walking shadow series 2

I am reading this excellent book at the moment in which the main character is always trying to "look for peoples' shadows" (the a glimmer of themselves that they don't show in their person everyday) I can only hope that if she were to look closely at me, then my shadow would be as gloriously colourful as these walking shadow illustrations by Jason Ratliff

JasonRatliff - walking shadow series 1

JasonRatliff - walking shadow series 4

JasonRatliff - walking shadow series 3

p.s Found via HUH magazine - a great new (to me) site of randomly good things

p.p.s. You can buy them on the Society 6 site too

1 comments:

  1. These are cool! Thanks for the HUH tip too.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger