Jordan Ferney // DIY party queen

Tuesday 3 July 2012

opener

Jordan Ferney from Oh Happy Day is one helluva creative lady. I want to make all of her DIY projects... ALL of them! As yet I haven't but I will... just as soon as I have make the time (I can't use the kids excuse as she has two. yep, offical wonderwoman!) If you haven't checked her magic out then you really should. go go! These ones below all use paper... possiblities are endless...

JordanFerneyDIY

(That bottom Movie lights DIY is my very favorite though)

2 comments:

  1. And she makes everything look so easy! Definite wonder woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. so neat and so easy!! I need some lessons from her in organisation!

      Delete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger