The Fir Tree // Sanna Annukka

Friday 7 December 2012

I know, I'm a little on the obsessed side with this lady... but it's Christmas soon and this is a book about fir trees and other such Christmassy delights so I think it's OK to write about her again?!

This classic Hans Christian Andersen book has been redesigned/illustrated by the very talented Sanna Annukka. The illustrations are not only graphic and divine but the colour palette is pretty spectacular too. Purple and green are my least favorite colours usually but when she uses them, it makes me rethink my prejudices. Available to buy here

firtree1

While speaking of trees... her new print, Metsa, is worth sneaking in here too.

metsa.660

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger