Penguin Drop Caps // Jessica Hische

Monday 21 January 2013

Admittedly, I'm abit late in putting these books up here but given my penchant for both book design and lettering it would be something of a crime to not showcase them so better late than never it is!

03

Penguin drop caps is series of 26 books designed in collaboration with lettering superstar Jessica Hische. They were designed to be beautiful objects to be kept and cherished. As a book designer and paper nerd, I love this idea. Though I love the technology as well (it would be silly not to) I will shed more than a tear if real paper books dimish entirely. These are living proof of their preciousness, right?!


slide_270552_1896624_free

Read more about how they came about here on Huffington Post 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger