three thoroughly top blogs

Monday 25 March 2013

Starting this wonderful new week with a new addition to these pages... a monthly list of NEW (to me) voices and gazes in blog form (an attempt to broaden my reading and discover new inspiration) These are they for the month of March: 

emmadime


beautifulmess


designworklife

1/ I only discovered Emma's blog a couple of weeks ago but covering everything from pillows to fonts to shoes, she has kept my attention. A highly talented curator and designer who makes everything look so neatly fabulously desirable.

2/ I want to be friends with these two ladies... they have some serious style and do some seriously fun and creative things, all while eating delightful food and laughing lots. It makes me happy being able to spy on their world.

3/ Design Work Life is an old favourite I admit but i've rediscovered it this month. It's a fabulous design resource with paper goods, books, fonts and identity designs being some of my favourite things to oggle at. She makes me passionate and inspired to design in my working life.

A list of my longtime daily reads is to the right of this post
See some more profiled blogs here

An aside // One of my very favorite things to discuss is top threes... topics vary but it usually does come back to food eventually if not straight away... top three juices, top three cheese snacks, top three dinners... you get the gist! All good things come in threes ;-)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger