Papercut Paradise // Eiko Ojala

Friday 26 July 2013

Eiko Ojala - papercut 1

This beautiful landscape by Estonian illustrator, Eiko Ojala, makes me want to jump straight in with both snowshoed feet (though maybe not right next to the bear because that would be abit scary!) The subtlety of the folds and cuts* are really quite something with even the birds in flight leaving a shadow behind them.

AND... it turns out the rest of his portfolio is equally as clever, quirky, and wonderful
(Just secretly, I don't think they're actually made of paper. Do you?) 


Eiko Ojala - papercut 3

Eiko Ojala - papercut 2

Eiko Ojala - papercut 4

2 comments:

  1. Yes it's crazy amazing! Emily you have great BLOG, I love all the illustrations, print design and all. I find my inspiration here, thanks :-) Greetings from Bulgaria.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger