September Issue // movie bliss

Wednesday 13 January 2010

I finally got around to watching The September Issue last night and it wholeheartedly lived up to its hype (which was BIG in my head) and I never wanted it to end!! Though I had thought Anna Wintour would really be amazing, it was actually Creative Director Grace Coddington who really was the star for me. Every photo shoot she styled looked absolutely stunning & she has such amazing vision! It didn't make me want to work in the fashion industry but it was so inspiring (and made me want to wear more dresses!) I think I'm going to watch it again tonight!!

I especially loved this 1920s photoshoot by Steven Meisel... amazing hats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger