Package Project treats

Friday 2 July 2010

I received the most delightful little parcel I ever did see in the post the other day. It was part of the package project (I send a package and the other person sends a package too) I was lucky enough to be paired up with the very creative and talented Louise of Super Duper Things. She makes prints and the cutest and most unique of jewels... aren't the lil moustaches adorable?! You can buy her treats here too. Thankyou Louise... I feel most spoilt!

packageFull

Louise also took some photos of the parcel I sent her...

Mypackage - photos by louise

I had such fun making it and there is something pretty special about a stranger (though not stranger anymore) opening it all up on the other side of the world. See more images from the package project here and keep yourself posted for the next one... long live happy post boxes!!

1 comments:

  1. Lookin'good! It was great to meet you this packagy way x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger