Home Sweet Lil Home

Sunday 4 July 2010

For awhile now I've been meaning to put up a few peeks of our new(ish) abode. I'd forgotton quite how long it takes to make a place feel your own and there are still definately some bits that are not quite yet ours yet but it's on it's way I think! One of my favourite bits of our building are the mailboxes. I couldn't help but beautify ours with a letterpressed tag from Bespoke Press. Am certain the other ones have mailbox envy because of it!

P1010022My other favourite nook is the little kitchen. How great is that old oven? I am sure it must have belonged to a cooking extraordinaire in the 50's! 
our kitchen
The rest is getting there... will update again soon hopefully (that will stop me being lazy too)! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Emily, your place is adorable! I love the glass cabinets in the kitchen!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks megan. The glass is horribly dangerous and pretty impractical, but I love it too. Can't beat a kitsch kitchen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh HELLO I see a Design Files 'Australian Home' tour....!? Maybe? Pretty please!? Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger