Lovely Packagings on Lovely Package

Tuesday 7 August 2012

lovely-package-cuvee-s2

I've been dipping my baby toe in packaging design the last couple of weeks as I help out a friend with her exciting new venture. For that reason, I've been spending some time browsing the Lovely Package site and yep, it does indeed show off all that the title promises.

lovely-package-cuvee-s1

There are SO many brilliant things on there but this wine label below struck a chord with me. My first ever design job out of uni was at a small wine label/branding studio in London. I wasn't very good at it I admit but learnt alot and because of working there I now appreciate how hard it is to do well.*

lovley-package-bryan-ku1

lovely-package-pipcorn1

*I still now, at my supposedly wise old age, buy wines for their lovely labels... I know that makes me very unclassy but hey, that way if it doesn't taste nice it'll still look good right?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger