Paper Theatres // Pukaca

Thursday 3 April 2014



I hope that none of my friends with kids are reading this, because I plan to get something from this shop for every one of them! Pukaca is a Portuguese company that make paper theatres and finger puppets... so gorgeous and something for every obsession from prehistoric to fantastical.

I predict hours of imaginative entertainment!
(for kids AND their parentals... cause that's important too right?!)





You can get them either as printable pdfs or as a full ready made set.

Etsy shop is here
Australian stockist via here

1 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I hardly ever need presents for kids, but I'll definitely keep this in mind:D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger